Comments for I am in agony!

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 05, 2010
See an orthopedic
by: Anonymous

You should see a foot specialist. I think they are called orthopedic. Mine gave my custom orthotics and they did wonders for me. I was walking with pain for almost 7 years and finally got major relief after I received my orthotics. They make them for high heel shoes also. However, they are more pricey. Mine cost me $500, but I think it was worth it.

Good luck.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and share your own thoughts on this topic! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your comment on bunion shoes.

Return to I am in agony!.